OMG there goes Halloween! Before you know it, its going to be Christmas! So how early do you start preparing, and is it ever too soon? To make the most of the festive season, you need to plan ahead and try not to leave anything to the last minute. Don’t fret… this handy list of clever ideas will help free up your time, and then you’ll be sure to keep your sanity in check this December! Now wouldn’t that be nice for a change?
1. Christmas is a crazy busy time of year. The shopping, the parties, school finishing, trying to get work tasks completed by the end of the year – it’s a wonder we have time to eat, let alone cook. Hello Fresh makes life easier, by delivering produce to your door, in the exact quantities you need to create a delicious and healthy dinner for the whole family.
2. Is sending $2 shop Christmas cards worth your while? You can give a whole lot more with Hallmark Personalised Cards, and manage it all right from where you are sitting! Think clever poems tailored to the recipient, or greetings with images of you and your family. A card not just for Christmas, but something to keep forever.
3. Just because you don’t have time to catch up with everyone at Christmas doesn’t mean you should forget about him or her all together. Flowers for Everyone has a special 2014 Christmas Collection and is an easy way to say I’m thinking of you without having to brave the shops.
4. Work colleagues, teachers and Kris Kringle gifts are often the hardest presents to buy. Find the fun, the quirky, the unusual, the practical, the funny and the very silly at Yellow Octopus. Convenient and clever without leaving the house.
5. Having a party? Hurrah! Write a list and check it twice of all the supplies you’ll need: decorations, disposable cups, plates, cutlery, serviettes, a piñata? Party Supplies Now has everything you’ve thought of, and everything you haven’t. The candle bag lanterns are our favourite!
6. Chocolate is an anytime of year gift, and nothing says Thank You, Merry Christmas or Happy New Year more than a delicious, creamy cocoa treat. For a twist on a classic, have Edible Blooms deliver a choccy Christmas tree or Star bucket!
7. Lets not forget the universal gift … Wine!Whether the recipient is into French bubbles or an aged red, Different Drop has a grape to suit all tastes and budgets.
8. There are so many lovely memories associated with Christmas that you’ll want to remember forever. Baby’s first Christmas; a surprise engagement; Uncle Sam asleep on the couch after lunch; the winning bowler at backyard cricket. Never miss a moment with a compact from Camera Paradise.
9. A Christmas table looks most spectacular when its set with crockery and cutlery that really makes an occasion of the meal. Celebrate with family and friends around a table set by Table King, and enjoy the taste and the sight of Christmas lunch with great pops of colour like red glassware, elegant table runners, or a touch of gold in the placemats.
10. If traditional last minute gifts are a bit passé for your friends and family, find something they will love at Red Balloon. Brilliant for those who need an adrenaline rush, all you need to do is print the voucher. A very Merry Christmas for all.
Christmas can be incredibly stressful, but it doesn’t need to be. With handy tools like the Gift Register, help is at hand. It will make your yearly gifting giving quick and easy, leaving more time to enjoy the season with family and friends.